I am using VS C# 2008 EE and I am trying to make an editor for my own needs. In fact I am trygin to prepare some kind of ide for coding in ColdFusion. Simple application - multiple files, projects, DB conectivity and the most importand - code completion,
syntac highlighting and parsing. So here are my problems:
- I can't enforced the editor for displaying line numbers :( can you give an example how to enforced this on form loading?
- how to enforced opening code assistnat on chars <, ,#,(
- how to enforced editor to add closing tag if i hit the end of starting tag. for example thereis a tag <cffunction> so when i type > the editor should add automaticlly </cffunction>
- is there any option for example to make something like that:
i am opening tag <cffun and the editor completing me <cffunftion and when I hit space it suggest me the list of parameters (name, returntype etc.) so I am choosing returntype and I've got tag <cffunction returntype="" and when
I put cursor between quotations It should suggest me a list of availables values for this parameter. I know I want a lot but I hope that that is possible.
- how can i give users possibility to set their own line wrap
Thanks for anserws