Discussions under Project Management Forum

Split view using two Scintilla controls?

first post: Visual_Vincent wrote: Hi! I want to create a split view with two ScintillaNET controls. I...

latest post: Visual_Vincent wrote: Okay, after all this time I've found out that there actually is a w...

answered by: Visual_Vincent wrote: Okay, after all this time I've found out that there actually is a w...

NuGet package?

first post: MaciekTalaska wrote: I am using Scintilla.NET in one of my project and I though that it ...

latest post: jacobslusser wrote: Development of ScintillaNET has moved to GitHub and NuGet is now su...

How to install ScintillaNET in Windows 7 (Visual Studio 2012)

first post: Riw wrote: Hello! I want to Install ScintillaNET in my project (I'm a beginne...

latest post: jacobslusser wrote: Support for the 2.6 version hosted here at CodePlex has discontinue...

Margin width auto adjustable

first post: max_mont wrote: Hi all,I display the line number in the first margin.I need to set ...

latest post: CrazyIvan1974 wrote: Note that the example provided by jk001 does not take into account ...

How can i use RadScrollBar as custom Scintilla scrollbar

first post: Cataliyst wrote: How can i use RadScrollBar as custom Scintilla scrollbar? Is it pos...

latest post: jacobslusser wrote: It's not possible. Scintilla doesn't use a separate control for scr...

Problem with editing

first post: apachetree wrote: I've added to the program editor and works flawlessly. When editing...

latest post: jacobslusser wrote: Sounds like an exception was thrown in the scintilla1 constructor a...

Loading ä ü ß ö etc.

first post: AtomTiger wrote: Hi, I using the ScintillaNET Editor for a simple IDE to learn mor...

latest post: jacobslusser wrote: Make sure the font you're using in the Scintilla control can displa...

How to do code completion ?

first post: TheBorg wrote: I am new ScintillaNET and I am trying to get autocompletion to work...

Scintilla : Adding keyword having space in between like 'end if' appears seperate in autocomplete.

first post: nirbhaysingh1990 wrote: When i add a keyword in autocomplete list having space in between k...

latest post: nirbhaysingh1990 wrote: Hello again I have solved this issue by setting the: ScintillaCont...

ScrollBars AutoAdjust

first post: Vdue wrote: Since there is no native method to autoadjust the horizontal scroll...

latest post: nir_hp wrote: Try ``` const uint SCI_SETSCROLLWIDTHTRACKING = 2516; scintilla.Na...