This project is read-only.

About WPF Branch

Apr 11, 2013 at 10:40 PM
Ok I've been off for a while due I was bussy but now I'm back when I check the repo to get last version I spot a new Branch called WPF in wich blah38621 were working.
I did some research and now I'm confused about custom built in languages. How to add them?
Apr 16, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Sorry it's taken me so long to reply, now, on to the actual question. Custom lexers are a way to style the text when none of the native lexers do what you want. Currently I have written the Ini, Sql, VB, and, locally, the Sorcus, lexers as custom lexers, all in C#. I am currently working on an even easier way to implement a custom lexer, and once I have that done, I'll sit down and write a good how-to article for creating your own lexer, both for one hand written and one defined using the way that I'm working on currently.
Apr 25, 2013 at 1:18 AM
Don't you worry about the time, we all have a life and things to do. And about the custom lexers: Aren't they like normal branch? I mean, I can create a new language but use an existing lexer to avoid creating my own?
Apr 30, 2013 at 2:34 PM
Yep, that you can. The support for custom lexers is to enable you to use your own lexer if none of the built-in ones work for what you need.