LineCommentPrefix doesnt work

Topics: Developer Forum, Project Management Forum, User Forum
Sep 15, 2013 at 2:00 PM
The LineCommentPrefix doenst work. Why?
editor.Lexing.Lexer = ScintillaNET.Lexer.Cpp;
        editor.Lexing.Keywords[0] = "for while do stock public forward if else return new break continue false true stock case enum switch sizeof goto default";
        editor.Lexing.Keywords[1] = "Float bool";
        editor.Lexing.LineCommentPrefix = "//";
        editor.Lexing.StreamCommentPrefix = "/*"; editor.Lexing.StreamCommentSufix = "*/";
        editor.Styles[editor.Lexing.StyleNameMap["DOCUMENT_DEFAULT"]].ForeColor = System.Drawing.Color.Black;  // DEFAULT CHAR
        editor.Styles[editor.Lexing.StyleNameMap["NUMBER"]].ForeColor = System.Drawing.Color.SteelBlue; // NUMBER
        editor.Styles[editor.Lexing.StyleNameMap["WORD"]].ForeColor = System.Drawing.Color.Blue; editor.Styles[editor.Lexing.StyleNameMap["WORD"]].Bold = true; // new usw.
        editor.Styles[editor.Lexing.StyleNameMap["WORD2"]].ForeColor = System.Drawing.Color.Purple; // Flaot, Bool
        editor.Styles[editor.Lexing.StyleNameMap["STRING"]].ForeColor = System.Drawing.Color.Red; // String
        editor.Styles[editor.Lexing.StyleNameMap["CHARACTER"]].ForeColor = System.Drawing.Color.Red; // Char
        editor.Styles[editor.Lexing.StyleNameMap["PREPROCESSOR"]].ForeColor = System.Drawing.Color.Brown; // #define usw
        editor.Styles[editor.Lexing.StyleNameMap["OPERATOR"]].ForeColor = System.Drawing.Color.Black;  // + - / *
        editor.Styles[editor.Lexing.StyleNameMap["IDENTIFIER"]].ForeColor = System.Drawing.Color.Black;
        editor.Styles[editor.Lexing.StyleNameMap["COMMENT"]].ForeColor = System.Drawing.Color.Green; 
It dont't geht marked green. Please help me. - Timo
Sep 15, 2013 at 7:42 PM
This is hardcoded into the native C++ lexer. If you need to change it, you will have to get the Scintilla source code, modify it to your needs then recompile and replace the files that come with ScintillaNET.

Here is a link to the Scintilla source: http://sourceforge.net/projects/scintilla/
Sep 16, 2013 at 3:15 PM
But why can I change the multiline comments and not the singleline comments?
And which file do I have to decompile? ScintillaNET.dll oder SciLexer.dll?